|Posted On||Feb 03, 2021|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25263
- First Class Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Great 401K match
- Defining process controls, parameters, and methodologies to determine physical properties of carbon and stainless steel, increase material yield and improve performance
- Create, develop, and improve manufacturing processes and quality procedures in a steel production environment to increase efficiency and meet product requirements
- Utilize tools like capacity planning, line balancing, and time studies, to increase productivity and eliminate waste
- Lead other engineers and operators in the development of standard heat treat operations procedure, continuous improvement, and lean initiatives
Requirements for the Process Metallurgist include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or similar
- Previous experience improving manufacturing processes in a heat-treating environment
Key skills: Steel, Lean, Metallurgy
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.