|Posted On||Feb 04, 2021|
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area
$75,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25276
This corporation provides high-quality products to a variety of customers. They are a global leader with locations across the United States and around the world. If you are looking for a company where you can make a difference, look no further! Our client is in need of a Maintenance Manager. This is a first shift position.
Why should you apply?:
They offer excellent benefits to their employees, including medical, dental, vacation, bonus and 401K--just to name a few!
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Coaching, training and mentoring maintenance associates (approximately 5)
- Managing all equipment and facility maintenance
- Managing the maintenance and capital expenditure budgets
- Maintaining and improving preventative maintenance programs
- Managing plant equipment
- Reducing and managing costs
- Improving processes
- Managing multiple plant and capital projects
- Supporting plant controls including PLCs, servers, and other automation
- Leading continuous improvements
- At least 5-10 years of previous maintenance supervision experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Experience with PLCs, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Well-rounded electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Experience/understanding of ISO, FSSC, SQM, FSMA, etc. is desired
- Previous project management experience
- Local candidates only, please
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.