|Posted On||Feb 04, 2021|
Syracuse, NY area
$95,000 - $110,000
Job ID # 25278
This corporation leads the industry with its high-quality products that are used by consumers and a wide variety of manufacturers. They are established and have seen consistent growth for many years. Our client is in need of an Operations Manager.
Why should you apply?:
- 15% bonus opportunity
- Excellent benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Growing company
- Coaching, training and mentoring plant supervisors and associates
- Leading and managing plant production
- Ensuring product quality
- Managing or reducing costs
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Overseeing and driving plant safety
- Developing and implementing process improvements
- Developing and overseeing budgets and controlling costs
- Setting and achieving operational targets
- BS degree, along with at least 5 years of previous management experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Experience with process improvements and lean manufacturing
- Experience with HACCP or GMP
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.