|Posted On||Feb 05, 2021|
Lansing, MI area
$100,000 - $110,000
Job ID # 25282
This manufacturing corporation invests in their people and their community. They are innovative and offer a challenging work environment. They also have excellent benefits and growth opportunities. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and make a difference. Our client is in need of a Manufacturing Manager. This is a first shift position.
As Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the production department
- Coaching, training and mentoring supervisors, team leaders and plant associates
- Improves processes, determines root cause and implements corrective action
- Reviewing and adjusting production schedules
- Ensuring product quality and plant safety
- Meeting production goals
- Reducing costs
- Developing/preparing budget
- At least 5 years of previous manufacturing management experience in an automotive facility; non-union is preferred
- A degree is preferred, but not required
- Experience with die casting is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with continuous improvements, root cause analysis, etc.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.