|Posted On||Feb 12, 2021|
Madison, WI area
$75,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25318
A family-owned and operated manufacturing organization serves multiple industries throughout the country and continues to grow and expand its operations into the future. Their benefits are inexpensive, and they match handsomely on 401k plans. What really sets them apart is how much they value work-life balance and how they treat their employees as `part of the family`.
Main duties of the Quality Manager include:
- Leading a team of Quality Engineers and Quality Technicians in an injection molding plant
- Ensuring plastic parts and components meet all quality standards
- Maintaining plant ISO and IATF standards and leading plant audits
- Manage the company’s Material Review Board
- Working with customers on all quality issues
- Leading new product documentation activities
- Leading corrective actions on products
Qualifications for the Quality Manager include:
- At least an AS degree (in a technical field)
- Quality leadership w/ manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of injection or blow molding
- Quality documentation (ISO) experience
- Leadership experience, overseeing a team of Quality professionals
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.