|Posted On||Mar 03, 2021|
$26 - $32 per hour
Job ID # 25322
Our client is growing and looking for personnel who will help take them to the next level. They have plans to double, and even triple their workforce in their Cleveland facility. While corporate is providing the financial backing to do this expansion, they are looking for experience to help guide this development. Currently, our client is adding a CMM Programmer to their team. This person will have the ability to make their mark as a CMM expert during this exciting time for the company, as well as enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, 401k match, and more.
- Paid overtime
- Ability to make a mark on a growing company by being a CMM expert for the company
- Supportive corporate management with strong financial backing
- Comprehensive benefits package
Duties of the CMM Programmer:
- Write programs for CMM operation
- Edit programs on CMM for part changes
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints/drawings and obtain correct dimensions and tolerances
- Analyzing part specifications
- Set-up, maintain and calibrate CMM
Requirements for the CMM Programmer:
- Proven experience programming and operating CMM machines
- Experience using Calypso, PC-DMIS, or similar software
- Ability to read and interpret part blueprints
- Problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.