|Posted On||Feb 18, 2021|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25328
Our client is growing and looking for personnel who will help take them to the next level. They have plans to double, and even triple their workforce in Northeast Ohio. While corporate is providing the financial backing to do this expansion, they are looking for experience to help guide this development. Currently, our client is adding a Manufacturing Engineer to their team in Akron. This person will have the ability to make their mark in engineering on the production floor during this exciting time for the company, as well as enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, bonus, 401k match, and more.
- Ability to make a mark on a growing company with your hands-on engineering skills
- Supportive corporate management
- Comprehensive benefits package
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Analyze manufacturing data and implement corrective actions and process improvements that improve efficiency and flow
- Improve yields and ergonomics in processes
- Perform plant layouts
- Reduce waste and cost in the manufacturing process
- Develop and re-write SOPs for processes
- Work with operators and engineering to determine ways to increase efficiency
- Troubleshoot issues and bottlenecks in processes
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer
- Experience with the manufacturing of tight tolerance products highly preferred
- Able to work independently and create own direction
- Able to communicate and work with all levels of manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.