|Posted On||Feb 18, 2021|
$70,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25327
Our client has been a leading manufacturer for over 130 years. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, their most pressing need is for a Shipping/Receiving Supervisor with manufacturing experience.
- A non-union environment
- The chance to be part of an ESOP (employee-owned) company
- 10% bonus
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Direct Interaction with facility GM and corporate Operations team
Responsibilities of the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor include:
- Supervise and direct activities and materials coordinators in inventory control, warehousing, scheduling, production, and shipping.
- Monitor overall shipment of goods to ensure on-time delivery and cost goals are met
- Assist the Materials Manager to develop strategic purchasing relationships
- Utilize advanced ERP/MRP skills to support operations
Requirements of the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor include:
- At least three years of previous Materials or Inventory supervision in a high-volume manufacturing setting.
- A Bachelor`s degree preferred
- Experience scheduling and tracking inventory in SAP or similar ERP system
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.