|Posted On||Mar 03, 2021|
$70,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25330
This manufacturing company has a history of success that dates back to the 1960s. Due to growth and retirements, they are currently searching for a talented Maintenance Engineer. They are committed to their employees and the workplace is very family-friendly and offers a great work/life balance. The company is privately owned, and they are continually investing in their plants and have recently completed a multi-million-dollar capital project last year. You will be offered a great base salary, top-notch benefits, retirement, and much more.Why apply?:
- Job stability and growth opportunity
- Low-cost benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Provide technical support to the Maintenance Department
- Continuously monitor equipment conditions
- Develop and implement solutions to keep equipment operating at peak performance
- Prepare cost estimates for production equipment upgrades
- Lead equipment installs and commissioning
- Perform root-cause analysis on equipment failures in order to prevent future failures
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering preferred, or another technical degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior experience working with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting ability
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solver
- Reliability Engineering background, proven experience increasing equipment uptime
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.