|Posted On||Feb 18, 2021|
$75,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25329
For nearly 100 years, this close-knit, technology-focused manufacturer, has developed many innovations in the design and production of a safety-critical component and system product line. As part of their in-house equipment group, this small team comprised of mostly Electrical Engineers has the agility and technical expertise to not only keep up with but determine company trends. To keep pace with new client demands, they are looking to hire a creative, project-minded Controls Engineer with specialty equipment development experience.
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Partner with plant management and engineering team to determine unique equipment requirements and evaluate and select system capabilities
- Lead all aspects of specialty equipment controls development from initial concept through design, development, programming, install, and support
- Utilize AutoCAD Electrical skills to design schematic layouts and wiring diagrams
- Use knowledge of PLCs (Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000), HMI, and Vision Systems to program equipment to interface with complex industrial systems
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- An Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar technical field preferred
- Previous experience designing, developing and programming industrial automation systems, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, motors, drives, and servos
- PLC programming
- Schematic design
- Systems integration
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.