|Posted On||Feb 19, 2021|
$60,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25331
We are in search of a talented engineer who has a passion for improving manufacturing processes that will improve the operations of the workforce. This corporation is known for its outstanding reputation of manufacturing high-quality products and commitment to continuous improvement. They have a solid, highly satisfied customer base which allows them to continually be a leader in their industry. The corporation will provide you competitive benefits, a secure career, and an opportunity to grow.
- Position open due to growth and expansion
- Opportunity to achieve career success
- Great team and supportive company
- Research, design and implement improved material handling, racking, and packaging solutions for the production processes
- Partner with outside vendors on capital upgrades
- Manage packaging projects from concept through completion
- Evaluate current manufacturing processes to identify improvements to the operation
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of packaging used for manufacturing processes
- 2 years of experience as an engineer for a manufacturing company
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD software
- Ability to work independently and go-getter mentality
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of manufacturing plant
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.