|Posted On||Feb 23, 2021|
Allendale, GA area
$60,000 - $78,000
Job ID # 25335
This company is a 4th generation, family-owned manufacturer of products all around the world. They are known for their commitment to both quality and safety. They are expanding in the Atlanta area and need to add a CMM Operator to their team.
As CMM Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Running the CMM, supporting quality
- Ensuring quality system requirements are being met
- Calibrating equipment and fixtures
- Completing labels for fixtures
- Inspecting and testing materials, products, components and parts
- Using various hand tools and test equipment
- Maintaining reports and documentation
- Preparing layouts
- Performing capability studies
- Reporting discrepancies and non-conformance
- Implementing SPC
- At least 2 years of previous quality lab/CMM experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Understanding of GD&T
- Experience with SPC
- Hands-on testing experience with micrometers, calipers, reliability testing, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.