|Posted On||Apr 06, 2021|
$75,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 24973
As the world changes this corporation continues to adapt and keep its vision to the future while maintaining present-day success. The company has a great reputation in the industry and those who are employees. Please enjoy working for the company because they are all treated with respect, have the opportunity to make decisions and are providing growth opportunities.
As a Costing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the customer, sales department and program management team to develop new quotes for business
- Managing and detailing out the RFQ package
- Meet with tooling engineering team to understand cost and manufacturability
- Build BOMs, manage technical documentation and CAD drawing in the system
- Deliver information to purchasing and ensure proper cost and quotes
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Proven accomplishments in engineering with the automotive manufacturing industry
- Proven experience costing and quoting
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of manufacturing plant
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.