|Posted On||Mar 10, 2021|
$70,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25365
This manufacturing has a long history of success. They keep pushing forward and looking towards the future. This enables the company and their team stability and growth. With advanced engineering and manufacturing capabilities and a large corporate backing, they are poised to remain at the forefront of their industry. Their family-focused culture, and commitment to work-life balance, allow them to attract individuals who are committed to success but enjoy their time away from the plant. They are searching for a talented Cost Accountant to join their team.
stable career, long-term growth, excellent benefits.
As a Cost Accountant for this company you will:
- Maintain cost standards, variance analysis, inventory valuations based on the product, pricing, procurement, and manufacturing
- Partner with the Engineering and Manufacturing departments to develop cost accounting and reporting procedures
- Track expenses and sales related to engineering initiatives to determine department profitability
- Provide profitability analysis and quotations to the management team
- Create monthly quarterly and annual cost reports
- Perform internal control reviews such as Sarbanes Oxley
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous manufacturing cost accountant experience
- Accredited certifications are ideal such as a CPA or CMA
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.