|Posted On||Mar 11, 2021|
$55,000 - $75,000
South Bend, IN area
Job ID # 25374
Our client is an automotive supplier and they are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team. They have been in business since the late 1950s and have been successful ever since. This is a direct-hire role where you will have the ability to make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be offered a great salary, full benefits, relocation assistance (if necessary), and career growth.The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Monitor and maintain the quality system (IATF 16949)
- Perform PPAP activities, Gage R&R
- Investigate and resolve quality issues
- Propose and implement data-driven solutions
- Read blueprints and engineering drawings (GD&T)
- 8D, 5-Why, Fishbone Diagrams
- Support continuous improvement projects
- B.S. degree in engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior automotive manufacturing experience required
- Ability to travel when necessary for supplier auditing
- Experience with TS/IATF 16949
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly analytical with a strong problem-solving ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.