|Posted On||Mar 17, 2021|
$70,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25380
For half a century, this privately held company has been at the forefront of innovation of applications for industrial equipment. Some of the best technical minds have applied their knowledge to make the breakthrough and cutting edge products that allow this company to stand out above their competitors. Due to retirement, they are looking for a talented Electrical Engineer to their team. Relocation assistance will be provided if needed.
- Company that has built a rock-solid reputation through 50 years of success
- Ability to create state-of-the-art applications for industrial equipment
- Privately owned company that doesn’t have red tape to slow down innovation and development
Duties of the Electrical Engineer:
- Work with customers to determine electrical needs for equipment
- Design and layout of electrical systems for equipment including sensors, circuits, wire harnesses, schematics, etc.
- Integrating product software and electrical systems with off-road and heavy industrial equipment
- Perform testing of electrical and electronic systems and analyzing test data
- Troubleshooting issues and failures in electrical and electronic systems
- Modify the design of electrical and electronic systems in order to eliminate equipment failures
- Research the latest info on systems to ensure they comply with customer and industry standards
- Implement cost effective changes to improve prices
- Generate bill of materials and assist procurement of electrical and electronic parts for equipment
Duties of Electrical Engineer:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Proven experience developing and designing electrical or electronic systems for equipment
- Experience with 2D electrical design and layout
- Ability to work and communicate well with internal and external personal
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.