|Posted On||Mar 17, 2021|
$19 - $23 per hour
Job ID # 25383
For over 50 years, our client has been manufacturing top of the line products and you likely use their supplies in your home and workplace. They provide a relaxed and friendly working environment where employees can make a difference each day. As a result, they have a high employee retention rate. Currently, they are looking to add two Maintenance Mechanics to their team.
- Good company retention rate
- Growing location that is adding plant personnel and a shift
- 3-day or 4-day work weeks
Duties of the Maintenance Mechanic include:
- Repairing and troubleshooting plant equipment and machinery including presses, motors, drives, etc.
- Providing preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to improve efficiency
- Inspecting and diagnosing any potential issues with plant equipment
- Replacing and repairing broken and defective parts on machinery
- Assisting with facilities maintenance
- Ensuring safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Mechanic includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of heavy industrial or manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.