|Posted On||Mar 19, 2021|
|Salary||$24-$30 per hour|
$24 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 25388
Our client takes care of its employees. They offer competitive pay, low-cost health benefits, a 401k match, and multiple bonus opportunities. They also provide essential products and are currently in a growth phase, so they offer great job stability. This is your chance to join an employer that cares for its team and lock in secure employment. Currently, due to growth, they are looking to add multiple Maintenance Technicians to their team.
- Outstanding benefits package
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Essential manufacturer with job stability
- Company that shows appreciation for its employees
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to improve efficiency and operating conditions
- Replace and repair broken parts and equipment
- Assist with equipment installation
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.