|Posted On||Mar 19, 2021|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25389
Our client takes care of its employees. They offer competitive pay, low-cost health benefits, a 401k match, and multiple bonus opportunities. They also provide essential products and are currently in a growth phase, so they offer great job stability. This is your chance to join an employer that cares for its team and lock in secure employment. Currently, due to growth, they are looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor to their team.
- Outstanding benefits package
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Essential manufacturer with job stability
- Company that shows appreciation for its employees
Duties of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- Manage, develop, and train a team of Maintenance Technicians
- Ensure timely response to equipment repairs and breakdowns
- Manage and improve preventative maintenance and create a proactive maintenance environment
- Perform the hands-on maintenance of equipment when needed
- Be a communicator and liaison between management and maintenance team
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Previous Maintenance Supervision experience is necessary
- Proven leadership, communication, and training skills
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to be on call
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.