|Posted On||Mar 19, 2021|
$85,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25390
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. One of their most pressing needs is for a Quality Manager.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- On-site health and wellness center, Full-Family benefits around $100/month
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
Duties of the Quality Manager include:
- As a key member of the leadership team, develop strategies and implement key initiatives related to quality system development and continuous improvement initiatives
- Use understanding of IATF to develop plant-wide quality systems and procedures while leading APQP efforts
- Develop capability studies, quality plans, SPC, and other quality control procedures while utilizing tools like root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure product compliance
- Identify and provide solutions for quality and manufacturing issues
- Directly supervise, train, and develop a group of Quality Engineers and technicians
Requirements of the Quality Manager:
- Previous experience leading automotive quality system development and plant implementation in an IATF quality environment
- Excellent understanding of statistical techniques and data analysis, including SPC and 6 Sigma
- The ability to not only develop quality standards but execute initiatives at the plant level through employee training and plant floor implementation
- A Hands-on, plant-focused leadership approach
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or similar technical field. Candidates with relevant work experience and no degree will be considered
- Employee development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.