|Posted On||Mar 19, 2021|
$85,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25391
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. One of their most pressing needs is for an Engineering Manager.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- On-site health and wellness center, Full-Family benefits around $100/month
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
Duties of the Engineering Manager include:
- Leading the plant Engineering department in plant expansions, capital equipment upgrades, and new product launches
- Leading Lean and continuous improvement efforts to reduce scrap, improve quality, and lower costs
- Overseeing and training a group of manufacturing and process engineers, while determining work requirements, assignments, and development
- Coordinating expansion and production goals with Operations team and other upper-level management personnel
- Measure variance to efficiency standards, investigate out of control metrics, and suggest corrective actions
- Utilize knowledge of APQP to participate in product and process introduction
Requirements of the Engineering Manager:
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience leading engineering efforts in a high-volume, automotive manufacturing facility, preferably within a stamping operation
- Knowledge of product launch, APQP, PPAP, and FMEA
- Automotive manufacturing
- Product launch
- Employee development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.