|Posted On||Mar 19, 2021|
$65,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25394
Business development activities have created a need to add a talented Automation - Manufacturing Engineer to their team. The company will offer you career growth, development, stability and an excellent benefits package.
As a Manufacturing Automation Engineer for this company, you will:
- Design electrical systems, control panels, and schematics for complex equipment and systems
- Specify Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and components based on customer specifications
- Program PLC’s, HMI’s, Servos, VFD’s, Robots etc.
- Oversee commissioning of equipment in the plant
- Continuous improvement implementation
- BSEE or similar degree
- Experience designing electrical systems and control panels
- PLC, HMI, Servo, & VFD Programming
- Familiarity with national electrical codes and standards
- Equipment development for manufacturing processes
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.