|Posted On||Mar 19, 2021|
$20 - $25 per hour
Job ID # 25385
Our client is a custom automation development and integration company that has been growing and penetrating numerous markets and industries for nearly 20 years now. They offer attractive benefits that include very low-cost medical premiums and very low deductibles, 401k matching, and relocation assistance.
- Very stable and growing industry
- Be part of a highly technical, cutting-edge corporation
- Excellent medical benefits
They are currently looking to hire a Mechanical Technician. Main duties include:
- Mechanical maintenance of automated robotic systems, mills, lathes and welding equipment
- Quality checks and tolerance checks on equipment and components
- Aid in the building and fabrication of automated systems
- Troubleshooting various mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
Very strong hands-on mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance skills
Experience with robotic and automated systems highly desired
Flexible to work off-shift hours occasionally
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.