|Posted On||Mar 19, 2021|
$70,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25386
Our client is a custom automation development and integration company that has been growing and penetrating numerous markets and industries for nearly 20 years now. They offer attractive benefits that include very low-cost medical premiums and very low deductibles, 401k matching, and relocation assistance.
- Very stable and growing industry
- Be part of a highly technical, cutting-edge corporation
- Excellent medical benefits
They are currently looking to hire an Applications Engineer. Main duties include:
- Act as a bridge/liaison between Sales and Engineering/Product Development
- Full support of Sales with all technical design requirements and product changes
- Work with customers to ensure design feasibility and system requirements
- Occasional travel to customer sites to aid in system integration and installation support
- Use 3D CAD to aid in new product development
- BS degree in Engineering, or an AS degree with strong automation experience
- Strong customer service/applications skills involving automation (PLC, robotics)
- Highly technical automation skills are strongly desired
- Ability to travel (15% or so) to client sites around the country
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.