|Posted On||Mar 23, 2021|
$55,000 - $65,000
Columbus, OH area (north)
Job ID # 25403
Our client is a machining and metal fabrication shop that has been in business for over 35 years. They are looking to add a talented Project Engineer to their team to help continue their recent growth and success. You will be offered a base salary, lucrative benefits, retirement, PTO, and much more. This Project role is a new position for this company, so you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on a growing and successful company.Why Apply?:
- Ability to work with new and cutting-edge equipment and technology
- Company is growing and adding to its team
- Family-oriented and flexible work environment
- Prepare estimates for customers
- Develop plans to include project specifications and cost estimates
- Develop engineering calculations, diagrams, and technical reports
- Manage project from beginning stages to completion
- Travel to customer sites
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Develop and implement customer sales strategies
- B.S. degree in Engineering preferred, not required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Ability to read and analyze blueprints
- Ability to travel locally to customers, approximately 25% of the time
- Project management background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.