|Posted On||Mar 23, 2021|
Atlanta, GA area
$60,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25404
This company is newer to the area but established around the globe. They are a manufacturer of high-quality products for the automotive industry and are looking to add a Planner/Scheduler to their team.
As Planner/Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the SAP launch at the facility
- Managing EDI and ASNs within SAP
- Providing SAP training to the Materials team
- Tracking logistics and materials KPIs
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
- Planning and scheduling production
- Supervising shipping and receiving associates
- Scheduling raw and purchased parts
- Maintaining customer demand planning
- Ensuring safety
- At least 3 years of previous scheduling/planning experience in a manufacturing facility
- A degree is preferred, but not required. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Proficiency with SAP tools and administration
- Strong knowledge of SAP logistics, materials, MM and WM
- Experience with Excel, Pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to travel to customers when needed
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.