|Posted On||Dec 31, 1969|
Newark, OH area
$70,000 - $80,000+ bonus
Job ID # 25406
Our client is growing! They are the global leader in their industry and continue to see a bright future ahead. This is a new position and they need to add a capable Maintenance Supervisor to their team.
As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching and training plant Maintenance Technicians
- Overseeing maintenance department
- Ensuring the facility and equipment are maintained and operating
- Ensuring safety
- Leading preventative maintenance
- Following OSHA and EPA guidelines
- Assisting with capital projects
- Continuous improvements/Lean Manufacturing within the plant
- At least three years of previous maintenance supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility, along with experience working in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Ability to work a rotating shift (days and hours)
- Hands-on ability
- Experience leading and implementing a preventative maintenance program
- Experience with maintenance planning (outages, shutdowns, etc.)
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics; Well-rounded
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience promoting safety and following safety regulations
- Would offer relocation assistance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.