|Posted On||Mar 29, 2021|
|Salary||$20-$25 per hour|
$20 – $25 per hour
Job ID # 25416
For half a century, our client has relied on a tight-knit and talented group of people to provide equipment for all types of industries. They are appreciative of the abilities and hard work that each individual brings to their team, and they treat their employees like family. Not only do employees enjoy a flexible and worker-friendly atmosphere, but they are also offered a comprehensive benefits package and multiple opportunities to learn and grow. Currently, our client is looking to add an Equipment Builder to their team.
- Flexible and worker-friendly atmosphere
- A place with no red tape and where your input is needed and wanted
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Duties of the Equipment Builder include:
- Assemble and build custom equipment
- Read blueprints and drawings to determine the location and layout of parts
- Perform wiring and control panel assembly
- Perform fabrication of housing and parts for equipment
- Assist with start-up, testing, and troubleshooting of equipment
- Assist with other maintenance as needed
Requirements for the Equipment Builder position:
- Strong technical mindset and gearhead mentality
- Knowledge of blueprints or equipment drawings
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Willingness to help the team wherever possible
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.