|Posted On||Mar 31, 2021|
Dayton, OH area
$70,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25425
This ISO-certified company has been a leading custom manufacturer for over a century. They are a global force with customers all over the world. If you are looking for a stable company with a family atmosphere and worldwide presence, this could be for you! Our client is in need of a Project Engineer to join their team.
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Seeing manufacturing projects from concept through completion
- Coordinating assembly of equipment
- Working with customers and providing BOM, designs, and manuals
- Being the technical "go-to" person for customer questions, issues
- Ensuring projects are completed on time
- Reducing costs and improving processes
- At least 3 years of previous project engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- BS degree in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Previous experience developing BOM, quoting, etc.
- Experience reducing costs, improving processes
- Local candidates, please
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.