|Posted On||Apr 01, 2021|
Hammond, IN area
$28 - $30 per hour
Job ID # 25428
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 50,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented Millwright.Why Apply?:
- You will receive a lot of support
- Leadership treats employees right
- Plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability
- Troubleshooting and repair of advanced hydraulics and pneumatics
- Maintenance and repair of mechanical systems
- Burning, welding, combustion
- Resolve issues with bearings, motors, pumps, belts, and more
- Hands-on problem-solving
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a Millwright or Journeyman Mechanic
- Ability to work turn shift which includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Exceptional hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving background
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.