|Posted On||Apr 01, 2021|
|Salary||$19-$23 per hour|
$19 - $23 per hour
Dayton, OH area
Job ID # 25429
Our client is a top-notch machine shop that is looking for a Manual Machinist to join their team in a first shift role. They offer great benefits and a family atmosphere. They are known around the world and continue to grow.
As Machinist, you will be responsible for:
- Machining castings and bar stock
- Setting up, editing, and running equipment
- Reading blueprints and drawings
- Understanding GD&T
- Using gages, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Inspecting product
- Using engine and turret lathes
- Using Bridgeport mills
- Using grinders and presses
- At least 5 years of previous machining experience in a job shop/manufacturing environment
- Experience reading blueprints and drawings
- Experience using various hand tools
- Hands-on abilities and good communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.