|Posted On||Apr 05, 2021|
$60,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25420
For nearly 40 years, this innovative chemical supplier has been creating unique products with applications in some of the most demanding industries. After recently being acquired by one of the nation’s largest chemical manufacturers, this well-established location has a sudden influx of capital and resources to become a world-class facility. To sustain this growth and to keep pace with customer demand, they are looking to add a Process Engineer.
- Excellent job stability
- Newly created position due to growth
- Work-life balance
- Develop and execute various continuous improvement projects to increase efficiency, reduce cost, cut scrap, etc.
- Manage and oversee the installation of capital equipment and system upgrades
- Troubleshoot plant equipment as needed
- Train operators on SOP’s and proper equipment operation
- Ensure production and safety objectives are being met
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Process Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Metallurgical or Materials Science
- Knowledge of metal coating or similar process
- Previous experience creating SOP’s and training operators
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Project management and capital equipment experience
- Statistical analysis, SPC, etc.
Key skills: Continuous improvement, capital equipment, SPC
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.