|Posted On||Apr 07, 2021|
$55,000 – 60,000
Job ID # 25439
Our client is looking for personnel who will help take their facility to the next level. They have plans to double, and even triple their workforce. While corporate is providing the financial backing to do this expansion, they are looking for experienced personnel who will guide them through this growth. Currently, our client is adding a Buyer to their team. This person will have the ability to make their mark during this exciting time for the company, as well as enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive benefits, 401k match, and bonus.
- Use your purchasing knowledge to make your mark
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Comprehensive health benefits plan
Duties of the Buyer include:
- Procurement of materials and MRO products
- Ensure adequate levels of materials for manufacturing
- Use Kanban to improve material and part availability
- Develop communication and relationship with suppliers
- Maintain preferred suppliers
- Schedule deliveries of materials
- Coordinate and complete purchase orders
- Work with scheduling to ensure adequate materials are available
- Apply continuous improvement to any areas in purchasing that improves efficiency
- Expedite parts
Requirements of the Buyer include:
- Previous experience in purchasing for manufacturing
- Stable work history
- Experience with ERP or MRP systems
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.