|Posted On||Apr 09, 2021|
Indianapolis, IN area
$50,000 - $58,000 + paid OT
Job ID # 25448
From concept through completion, this company prides itself on high quality. They manufacture products used by consumers all over the world and are the leader in their industry. They are innovative and have state-of-the-art equipment and technology. They are stable with excellent benefits including paid OT, growth and plant expansions. Currently, our client is in need of a Manufacturing Engineer for the 2nd shift.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Paid OT (after 45 hours)
- Growing company
- Leading plant layout, design and modifications
- Leading equipment/machine installs, testing and modifications
- Planning and organizing bids and contracts
- Managing projects
- Improving processes
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is preferred but not required, experience will be considered
- Experience improving processes, equipment
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Experience in automotive manufacturing
- CNC experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work 2nd shift (5pm-1:30am)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.