|Posted On||Jun 10, 2021|
$75,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25450
For a century, our client has been providing quality metal products to a variety of industries. They not only have the backing of a strong corporate office but the support of a dedicated workforce who is at the core of their success. Due to growth, this company has a rare opening for a Controls Engineer.
- Established plant that has been around for decades
- Options for training and educational growth
- Bonus plan
Duties and responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Programming, debugging, repairing, and troubleshooting plant automation
- Integrating new automation and controls systems for the plant
- Improving processes through upgrades and changes to automation
- Improving the reliability of automation in the facility
- Being the point of contact for automation issues in the plant and working with maintenance on any issues that may arise with equipment
- Assisting with the training of automation systems operation
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- Previous experience as a Controls Engineer or related automation position in a manufacturing facility
- Experience integrating, debugging, and programming automated equipment (PLCs, etc.) in manufacturing
- Hands-on mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.