|Posted On||May 04, 2021|
$75,000 - $95,000
Job ID # 25442
As part of one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Manufacturing Engineer with high-volume manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
- Develop and lead manufacturing processes leading to cost-effective production, methods, operating standards, and process flow within the welding and final assembly departments of this high-volume automotive facility
- Improve or develop new welding equipment, methods, and procedures
- Create standard operating procedures to guide production personal in welding processes and inspection
- Maintain documentation for PFMEAs, Change-over procedures, APQP, and PPAP
- Coordinate the launch of new programs, new equipment installs, and retrofits
- Measure variance to efficiency standards, investigate out of control metrics, and suggest corrective actions
- Utilize knowledge of APQP to participate in product and process introduction
- A Bachelor’s degree in Welding Engineering or similar field
- Previous experience as Welding, Manufacturing, or Process Engineer in a high-volume welding and fabrication environment
- Automotive manufacturing
- Robotic Troubleshooting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.