|Posted On||Apr 13, 2021|
$65,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25453
Our client is continually growing and adding top-of-the-line manufacturing processes to their facility. This includes state-of-the-art equipment and automation. Currently, our client is looking to add a Plant Engineer to their team. You will enjoy a great work atmosphere that includes a full benefits package, family-oriented work outings, and a great work-life balance.
- Day shift position
- Work-life balance
- Family-oriented atmosphere
Responsibilities of the Plant Engineer include:
- Partner with management, engineering, and production to coordinate and improve overall equipment operation and efficiency
- Developing preventative maintenance schedules and maintenance resource planning
- Improve equipment reliability by creating a proactive maintenance environment
- Leading capital equipment upgrades and installations
- Provide leadership and direction to maintenance personnel
- Perform reviews and assist with training of maintenance personnel
- Ensure facility upkeep and maintenance
- Assist with equipment troubleshooting when necessary
Requirements for the Plant Engineer position include:
- Four-year technical degree preferred, but relevant experience will be considered
- Previous experience coordinating and directing maintenance resources in a manufacturing facility
- Proactive maintenance mentality
- Experience with industrial equipment and machinery
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.