|Posted On||Jun 30, 2021|
Hammond, IN area
$65,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 25458
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 50,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented Process Automation Engineer.Why Apply?:
- You will receive a lot of support
- Leadership treats employees right
- Plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability
- Ensure reliability of plant automation equipment and systems
- Drive continuous improvement efforts within the division
- Maintain, design, and program automated machinery and processes
- Troubleshoot and repair process equipment and system failures
- Support Instrument Tech’s and Maintenance during planned and unplanned maintenance activities
- 2-year technical degree, 4-year technical degree preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a similar function as an Automation Engineer
- Proficient in PLC’s HMI’s, drives, and other machine automation
- Hands-on, strong ability to troubleshoot issues in a plant floor, heavy manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.