|Posted On||Apr 15, 2021|
Crown Point, IN
$80,000 - $105,000
Job ID # 25459
Our client has recently benefited from millions in upgrades for their Northwest Indiana facility. Not only have they benefited from corporate green to modernize their equipment, but they are also environmentally green in their manufacturing processes. They use recycled material to make their products and produce minimal waste during manufacturing, so as to leave a negligible footprint ecologically. Currently, our client is looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
- Corporate investment in facility
- Environmentally conscious company
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program
Duties of the Maintenance Manager:
- Manage and train maintenance personnel
- Manage maintenance capital projects
- Manage and improve preventative maintenance program and create a proactive maintenance environment
- Ensure adequate level of replacement parts and maintenance tooling is available
- Developing and managing maintenance department budget
- Ensure safety and quality procedures are followed by maintenance
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Previous experience in maintenance management at a manufacturing facility
- Ability to manage maintenance data and computer savvy
- Proactive maintenance mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.