|Posted On||Apr 20, 2021|
$80,000 - $90,000
Sidney, OH area
Job ID # 25467
This corporation leads the industry with its high-quality products that are used by consumers and a wide variety of manufacturers. They are well-established and have seen consistent growth for many years. Our client is in need of a Quality Manager. This is a full-time, direct-hire position.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Great, global company!
- Coaching, training, mentoring and leading plant QC and lab Associates
- Overseeing and preparing all internal auditing programs
- Managing 3rd party audit compliance
- Ensuring compliance with and maintenance of all food safety and quality programs
- Developing plant training programs
- Maintaining plant safety and quality
- Monitoring product quality
- Implementing GMP
- Resolving any quality or customer issues through root cause analysis and corrective action
To be considered for the Quality Manager position, you must have:
- BS in Food Science or similar, along with at least 5 years of previous quality management experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Proven experience with GMP and HACCP
- Experience with ISO 22000 is a plus
- Some relocation assistance may be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.