|Posted On||Apr 20, 2021|
$25 - $30 per hour
Job ID # 25444
As part of one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Maintenance Technician with high-volume manufacturing experience.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- State-of-the-art production facility
- Global advancement opportunities
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform preventive maintenance and equipment repairs on all plant machinery, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting plant automation, including Robots, PLCs, and HMI
- Assisting in implementing the preventative maintenance program
- Assisting in facilities repair and maintenance
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician include:
- The ability to work a rotating shift and overtime as needed
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing setting
- Experience Troubleshooting PLCs and plant electrical equipment preferred
- Multi-craft maintenance
- Robotic Troubleshooting
- Preventative maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.