|Posted On||Apr 21, 2021|
$50,000 - $60,000
Job ID # 25469
With a long history of providing employees with a secure work environment, our client is known for a great retention rate. People who stay also enjoy a great work-life balance and an outstanding benefits plan that includes things like free healthcare premiums! Currently, they are looking to add a Quality Supervisor to their team.
Why you should apply:
- Free health insurance premiums
- Job Stability
- Good work-life balance
Duties of the Quality Supervisor include:
- Lead root cause analysis and necessary corrective actions
- Work with the Quality Director to lead quality systems
- Lead and train Quality Technicians/Inspectors
- Develop Control Plans and quality assurance work instructions
- Perform and help lead quality audits
- Ensure products comply with ISO and IATF quality standards
- Track quality metrics and implement changes based on findings to improve product quality
- Create a proactive quality environment
Requirements for the Quality Supervisor position include:
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance in automotive manufacturing is needed
- Knowledge of ISO and/or IATF quality standards
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.