|Posted On||Apr 26, 2021|
$75,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25474
Our client, located in Southern Indiana, is part of one of the largest global automotive manufacturing corporations. With industry-leading technology, a recent multi-million-dollar plant expansion, and a highly automated facility, this leading company is positioned for long-term growth and stability. To keep up with recent demand, their most urgent need is for a Metallurgical Engineer.
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties of the Metallurgical Engineer include:
- Defining process controls, parameters, and methodologies to determine physical properties of raw materials while increasing material yield and improving performance
- Perform metallurgical analysis as needed by either the customer or internal parties
- Utilize tools like capacity planning, line balancing, and time studies, to increase productivity and eliminate waste
- Create, develop, and improve manufacturing processes and quality procedures to increase efficiency and meet product requirements
- Lead other engineers and operators in the development of standard operating procedures, continuous improvement, and lean initiatives
Requirements for the Metallurgical include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering, or similar
- Previous experience improving manufacturing processes in a raw material aluminum or steel production environment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.