|Posted On||Apr 26, 2021|
|Salary||$35-$43 per hour|
$35 - $43 per hour (Open-Ended Contract)
Job ID # 25466
Our client, headquartered in Europe, is an industrial engineering group with a 200+ year legacy. They expertly design and supply machines, process equipment and production lines for the world's largest industrial sectors including the aluminum, steel, tube and pipe, glass, automotive, aerospace, logistics, cement, and energy industries. They are an international company with over a billion dollars of annual revenue.Why apply?:
- Job stability and growth opportunity
- Low-cost benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Commissioning and Installing industrial controls systems
- Assist with the development of PLC/SCADA Software and specifications for new equipment
- Program, troubleshoot, and repair Rockwell/Siemens PLC
- Install software updates with the latest versions
- Perform industrial networking
- Assist with maintenance activities
- Writing PLC Ladder Logic
- Prior background with Programming PLCs (Mandatory)
- SCADA Ignition experience required
- Well-defined methodology of maintaining PLC organization and code structure
- Hands-on ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.