|Posted On||Apr 30, 2021|
$60,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25488
Our client is looking for personnel who will help take their facility to the next level. They have plans to double, and even triple their workforce. While corporate is providing the financial backing to do this expansion, they are looking for experienced personnel who will guide them through this growth. Currently, our client is adding a Production Scheduler to their team. This person will have the ability to make their mark during this exciting time for the company, as well as enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive benefits, 401k match, and bonus.
- Use your machining knowledge to make your mark as a Production Scheduler
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Comprehensive health benefits plan
Duties of the Production Scheduler include:
- Develop production schedules for manufacturing that meets customer order demands
- Maintain lead times
- Monitor material levels and ensure adequate availability for production needs
- Work with production to resolve any discrepancies related to production schedules
- Track production and ensure on-time manufacturing of products
- Use ERP system to manage scheduling data
- Revise production schedule based on any changes to demand or production personnel availability
- Work with purchasing department to order materials
Requirements for the Production Scheduler include:
- Previous experience as a Production Scheduler in manufacturing is necessary
- Experience working with an ERP or MRP system
- Ability to communicate and work cohesively with internal and external personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.