|Posted On||May 03, 2021|
$55,000 - $60,000
Job ID # 25490
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a key player immediately, our client has the perfect opportunity for you. This worldwide manufacturing corporation opened up its Midwest operation just a few years ago and they have had continued growth ever since. As a result, employees can make a difference from the beginning of their tenure. Currently, they are looking for a Buyer at their US manufacturing facility.
- Ability to make a difference from Day 1
- Position open due to growth
- Job stability
Duties of the Buyer include:
- Procurement of materials
- Ensure adequate levels of materials for manufacturing
- Develop communication and relationship with suppliers
- Maintain preferred suppliers
- Schedule deliveries of materials
- Coordinate and complete purchase orders
- Source new suppliers and negotiate contracts
Requirements of the Buyer include:
- Previous experience in purchasing for automotive manufacturing
- Experience with an ERP or MRP system
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.