|Posted On||May 04, 2021|
$45,000 - $50,000
Nashville, TN area
Job ID # 25491
This company strives to be one of the most respected companies in the nation and an employer of choice. For over 15 years in the Nashville area and 30+ years as a corporation, they have prided themselves on manufacturing high-quality products, exceeding customers` expectations, and constantly working to perform even better. They offer competitive benefits and a friendly work atmosphere. Our client is in need of a Planner/Scheduler to join their team.
As Planner/Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Creating production schedules
- Planning and scheduling workflow
- Ordering raw materials and components
- Reviewing customer releases
- Addressing any shipping issues
- At least 3 years of previous planning/scheduling experience in a manufacturing facility. An AS degree or higher is preferred
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and work well with others
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.