|Posted On||May 05, 2021|
Grand Rapids, MI
$90,000 - $120,000
Job ID # 25499
Our client has been a bastion of construction product manufacturing for decades. They supply a variety of industries that have been growing over the last several years. This growth and demand have created a role for a talented Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team. The company will offer a creative environment, career growth, challenging work, and provide you a nice benefits package.
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clean and safe work facility
Duties of the Civil Engineer include:
- New product development and current product evaluation (building materials focused)
- Work with Engineering Department to innovate and develop new proposals
- Develop code reports for products in commercial and residential spheres
- Assist with technical marketing and product promotion
- Occasional Travel to customer sites
- Coordinate third party testing
Requirements of the Civil/Structural Engineer:
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- PE highly preferred
- Strong knowledge-based of building construction (masonry, wood, steel, ETC)
- Special emphasis on wall and wall system knowledge (insulation, fasteners, etc)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.