|Posted On||May 06, 2021|
$60,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25506
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team. They have been in business for over 70 years and have experienced tremendous success as an organization decade after decade. Their average employee tenure is 15 years and they offer the utmost in job stability. They offer generous compensation packages that include a lucrative base salary, bonuses that pay up to 20% of base, full benefits, matching 401(k), and relocation assistance (if needed).Why Apply?:
- Average employee tenure is 15 years
- Great facility located near downtown Cincinnati
- Tremendous compensation package
- Lead the structural design aspect of major projects
- Gather onsite project data, design specifications, contract documents, and more
- Manage all the structural engineering contributions for the project
- Perform structural design for clients in the industrial, commercial, and retail sectors
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- EI or PE preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in structural design
- Prior experience working with structural steel, concrete, masonry, metal framing, foundations, and more
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.