|Posted On||May 10, 2021|
|Salary||$20-$31 per hour|
$20 - $31 per hour
Job ID # 25511
For over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career that is filled with job security, opportunity, and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their clients and allows for the delivery of high quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. In addition to the perks provided by the job environment, you will be offered a good benefits package which a comprehensive health coverage, 401k match, etc. Currently, they are looking to add multiple Maintenance Technicians to their team.
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Challenging work environment
- Job stability
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to improve efficiency and operating conditions
- Replace and repair broken parts and equipment
- Assist with equipment installation
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.